Join Our Team
Now Hiring Real Estate Photographers for San Antonio!
Hey Y’all! Welcome to Twist Tours Real Estate and Portfolio Marketing Services. We are a LOCAL company serving Central Texas providing realtors, builders, designers and architects with awesome real estate photography, 3D virtual reality spaces, 2D + 3D floor plans, aerial imagery/videography and premium single property websites.
Check out our team at twisttours.com/about-us – we are looking for talented Real Estate Photographers to join our team in San Antonio!
Skills and Traits:
- Real Estate Photography, Architectural and/or Landscape Photography Experience of 1 year or more
- Photo Editing Skills, including HDR
- Not necessary but a super bonus: Certified Drone Operator with Video Editing & Video Production skills
- Quick learner with an upbeat and positive attitude
- Possess great time-management skills
- Meet appointments & project deadlines on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic training will be provided to ensure the consistent look our clients expect.
- Full training on our systems – scheduling, order management, upload center for photos to the clients
Location & Hours:
- San Antonio and Surrounding Areas!
- 3- 5 shoots a day
- Monday – Friday (weekends if you want them!) 9am – 4pm
- Twilight jobs available.
- This is an Independent Contractor position
- Ranges from $75 to $170 per job and is based upon the square footage of the property (rate schedule to be provided at interview)
- Add-on rate for Twilight Photography starts at $120
- We pay you via direct deposit twice a month
What we do for our peeps:
- We handle all scheduling and route your jobs/set appointments for you
- We handle all appointment confirmations
- We handle all billing
- We provide you with an equipment reimbursement program to help with replacement costs
- We provide ongoing training and access to our shared training database
How to apply:
Email email@example.com. Unless otherwise listed on your resume or profile — please include the following when applying:
- A brief description of why you would be a great fit for this position.
- Amount of prior experience in Real Estate Photography (i.e. 2 years, 9 months, etc)
- Apps you work with & level of proficiency (i.e. Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop. . .)
- Any other skills or experience that may pertain to the job (photography, real estate, etc)
- LinkedIn profile, or Personal/Professional Website or Other Online Profile.
- Link(s) to samples of your work.
Reliable transportation required. A background check will be required for any new hire.
- Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers